Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Preity Zinta gives back 34 times over

On her 34th birthday, Preity Zinta adopted 34 orphan girls--instead of buying herself a big fancy car befitting of a Bollywood actress

"Yes. I have adopted them and will be completely looking after their education, food, clothes etc. It`s an amazing feeling to be part of their lives. I'm going to make it a point to visit them at least twice a year. They are my children, my responsibility now." Preity is reported saying in Bollywood Mantra.

More from that story:
Preity at first decided to spend those big bucks on an imported car but later she changed her mindset and donated the money for a charitable cause. "The horrors of female foeticide and child abuse are not just headlines for me. These 34 girls are just the beginning, I am going to adopt a couple more on every birthday", adds Preity.


Preity Zinta Adopts 34 Orphans on Her Birthday - Funny bloopers R us

No comments:

Post a Comment